- 1．Name : Takayuki MIYOSHI
- 2．Research fields : Seismotectonics
- 3．List of publications and presentations
- (1) Reviewed Papers
- Tsuboi S, Ando K, Miyoshi T, Peter D, Komatitsch D and Tromp J, 2016, A 1.8 trillion degrees-of-freedom, 1.24 petaflops global seismic wave simulation on \
the K computer, Int. J. High Performance computing Appl., Vol.30, 411-422, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1177/1094342016632596.
- Miyoshi T, Saito T, Inazu D and Tanaka S, 2015, Tsunami modeling from the seismic CMT solution considering the dispersive effect: a case of the 2013 Santa Cruz Islands tsunami, Earth Planets Space, Vol.67, DOI: 10.1186/s40623-014-0179-6.
- Saito T, Inazu D, Miyoshi T and Hino R, 2014, Dispersion and nonlinear effects in the 2011 Tohoku-Oki earthquake tsunami, J. Geophy. Res. Oceans, Vol.119, 5160-5180, DOI: 10.1002/2014JC009971.
- Saito T, Inazu D, Tanaka S and Miyoshi T, 2013, Tsunami coda across the Pacific Ocean following the 2011 Tohoku-oki earthquake, Bull. Seismo. Soc. Am, Vol.103, 1429-1443, DOI: 10.1785/0120120183.
- Miyoshi T, Saito T and Shiomi K, 2012, Waveguide effects within the Philippine Sea slab beneath southwest Japan inferred from guided SP converted waves, Geophysical Journal International, Vol.189, 1075-1084, doi:10.1111/j.1365-246X.2012.05409.x．
- Miyoshi T and Obara K, 2010, Double seismic zone within the ridge-shaped slab beneath southwest Japan, Earth, Planets and Space, Vol.62, 949-954.
- Miyoshi T and Ishibashi K, 2008, Neotectonics in and around the Kinki Triangle in relation to the geometry of the subducted Philippine Sea plate, The Quaternary Research, Vol.47, 223-232 (in Japanese with English abstract).
- Miyoshi T and Ishibashi K, 2007, Distinct regional phases on seismograms of intraslab earthquakes within the Philippine Sea plate beneath southwest Japan, Zisin, Vol.60, 101-106 (in Japanese with English abstract).
- Miyoshi T and Ishibashi K, 2005, A tectonic interpretation of NW-SE strike-slip faulting during the 2004 off the Kii peninsula earthquakes, Japan: Probable tear of the Philippine Sea plate, Earth, Planets and Space, Vol.57, 1115-1120.
- Miyoshi T and Ishibashi K, 2004, Geometry of the seismic Philippine Sea slab beneath the region from Ise Bay to western Shikoku, southwest Japan, Zisin, Vol.57, 139-152 (in Japanese with English abstract).
- (2) Reports
- Tsuda K, Miyoshi T, Hirokawa Y, Nishikawa N, Iwasawa M, Asano T, 2016, The simulation of dynamic rupture propagation in order to develop the technique of strong ground motion prediction, Report of Earth simulator(?), 57-64 (in Japanese with English abstract).
- Matsubara M, Shiomi K, Takeda T, Kimura H, Matsumoto T, Hirose H, Asano Y, Saito T, Matsuzawa T, Ueno T, Kimura T, Miyoshi T, Tanaka S, Enescu B, Matsubayashi H, Kazakami T and Haryu Y, 2012, The 2011 Off the Pacific Coast of Tohoku Earthquake detected by NIED Hi-net-Seismograms, damage, and recovery-,
Natural Disaster Research Report of the National Research Institute for Earth Science and Disaster Prevention, 48, 15-51 (in Japanese with English abstract).
http://dil-opac.bosai.go.jp/publication/nied_natural_disaster/pdf/48/48-02.pdf (PDF file)
- Miyoshi T, 2010, The Earthquakes off Shikoku in July, 2009: Distinct later phases, Report of Coordinating Committee for Earthquake Prediction, Vol.83, 543-454 (in Japanese).
http://cais.gsi.go.jp/YOCHIREN/report/kaihou83/09_05.pdf (PDF file)
- Asano Y, Takeda T, Yukutake Y, Miyoshi T, Obara K and Kasahara K, 2010, Seismic velocity structure and seismicity along and around the Itoigawa-Shizuoka Tectonic Line Active Fault System inferred from data observed at densely distributed stations, Report of the National Research Institute for Earth Science and Disaster Prevention, 77, 31-47 (in Japanese with English abstract).
http://dil-opac.bosai.go.jp/publication/nied_report/PDF/77/77-4asano.pdf (PDF file)
- Miyoshi T and Ishibashi K, 2002, Geometry of the upper surface of the Philippine Sea slab (preliminaries), Proceedings of meeting 13K-7, DPRI Kyoto University, 127-137 (in Japanese with English abstract).
- (3) Presentation (selected)
- Miyoshi T, Adjoint tomography and its application to the seismic wave-speed structure beneath Japanese Islands,
Japan Geoscience Union meeting, 2016, S-SS28（in Japanese, invited).
- Miyoshi T, 2009, Seismic activities and crust-mantle structure beneath the Chugoku district, southwest Japan, Abstracts the 116th Annual Meeting of the Geological Society of Japan，S-18 (in Japanese, invited).
- Miyoshi T and Ishibashi K, 2007, Geometry of the subducted Philippine Sea plate and its tectonic significance in southwest Japan, Programme and Abstracts 37 Japan Association for Quaternary Research, 16-17 (in Japanese, invited).
- 4．Affiliated societies
- Seismological Society of Japan
- Japan Association for Quaternary Research
- Japan Geoscience Union
- American Geophysical Union
- Europian Geosciences Union
- back to member list
May 8, 2017 updated