1．Name: Tomotake UENO
2．Research fields: Seismology
3．List of publications and presentations
(1) Reviewed Papers
- Ueno, T., T. Saito, K. Shiomi, B. Enescu, H. Hirose, and K. Obara, 2012, Fractional seismic velocity change related to magma intrusions during earthquake swarms in the eastern Izu peninsula, central Japan, J. Geophys. Res., 117, B12305, doi:10.1029/2012JB009580.
- Ueno, T., T. Maeda, K. Obara, Y. Asano, and T. Takeda, 2010, Migration of low frequency tremors revealed from multiple array analyses in western Shikoku, Japan, J. Geophys. Res., doi:10.1029/2008JB006051.
- Ueno, T., T. Shibutani and K. Ito, 2008, Configuration of the continental Moho and Philippine Sea slab in Southwest Japan derived from receiver function analysis: Relation to subcrustal earthquakes, Bull. Seismol. Soc. Am., 98, 2416-2427.
- Ueno, T., T. Shibutani, and K. Ito, 2008, Subsurface structures derived from receiver function analysis and relation to hypocenter distributions in the region from the eastern Shikoku to the northern Chugoku districts, Southwest Japan, Earth Planets Space, 60, 573-579.
- Igarashi, T., T. Iidaka, T. Iwasaki, T. Shibutani, T. Ueno, and Japanese University Group of the Joint Seismic Observation at the Niigata-Kobe Tectonic Zone, 2009, Crust and uppermost mantle structure beneath central Japan inferred from receiver function analysis, Earth Planets Space, 61, 1215-1221.
- Shibutani, T., T. Ueno and K. Hirahara, 2008, Improvement in the Extended-Time Multitaper Receiver Function Estimation Technique, Bull. Seismol. Soc. Am., 98, 812-816, doi 10.1785/0120070226.
- Iio Y., H. Katao, T. Ueno, B. Enescu, N. Hirano, T. Okada, N. Uchida, S. Matsumoto, T. Matsushima, K. Uehira, and H. Shimazu, 2006, Spatial distribution of static stress drops for aftershocks of the 2005 West off Fukuoka Prefecture earthquake, Earth Planets Space, 58, 1611-1615.
- Ito, K., T. Ueno, H. Wada, and K. Matsumura, 2007, Crustal structure from seismic surveys and seismicity in the northern Chubu district with special reference to the Atotsugawa fault area, Geodynamics of Atotsugawa Fault system, edited by M. Ando, 65-78.
- Ueno, T., T. Saito, K. Shiomi, E. Bogdan, and H. Hirose, 2010, Seismic Noise Auto-Correlation Function Changes Correlate with the Crustal Deformation for off-Izu Seismic Swarms, 2010 AGU, U.S.A.
- Ueno, T., T. Takeda, K. Obara, and Y. Asano, 2009, Seismic explosion survey around slow events in the Tokai region, Japan, AGU, U.S.A.
- Ueno, T., T. Maeda, K. Obara, Y. Asano and T. Takeda, 2008, Spatio-temporal relationship between VLF earthquake and tremor migration based on multiple array analysis, ASC, Japan.
- Ueno, T., T. Maeda, K. Obara, Y. Asano and T. Takeda, 2007, Multiple seismic array analysis of low frequency tremors in western Shikoku, Japan, AGU, U.S.A.
- Ueno, T., T. Shibutani, I. Doi and K. Ito, 2005, The Moho discontinuity and the Philippine Sea Plate beneath Southwest Japan derived from receiver function analysis, APRU/AEARU Research Symposium, Japan
- Ueno, T., T. Shibutani, I. Doi and K. Ito, 2004, Lower Crust and Upper Mantle Structure in the Region of the 2000 Western Tottori, Japan Earthquake Estimated from Receiver Function Analyses, AGU, U.S.A.
- Ueno, T., K. Ito, H. Wada and K. Yoshii, 2003, Crustal structure associated with the ATOTSUGAWA fault system in Central Japan, AGU, U.S.A.
- Seismological Society of Japan (SSJ)
- Japan Geoscience Union (JpGU)
- American Geophysical Union (AGU)
- Subsurface structure and seismic and tremor activity
back to member list